social media buttons

New fave: the boyfriend outfit

Hey guys, long time no see!

ENG: I was busy with some school stuff, so there was hardly any time left for me to do the fun stuff: work on my blog!

But today I finally had some time to show you guys my new fave: the boyfriend outfit. Since the weather here can be really chilly, I wear sweaters all the time. When my mother-in-law got my boyfriend some jeans from when he was 14 or something, I took my chances and here they are: recovered in their glory! I love them, and now I refer to them not as the ‘mum jeans’ but as my version of the boyfriend jeans ;) When I found his badass nike sweater in his closet, I thought this would be the ideal combination of boyish, comfort and coolness! Styled off with my heels and some fun gold jewellery, this outfit made my day.

What do you guys think?! Let me know! ;)

NL: De laatste tijd ben ik helaas erg druk geweest met wat school-dingen, tentamens, dossiers, de hele rataplan. Maar nu eindelijk weer eens wat tijd gevonden om mijn nieuwe favoriet met jullie te delen: de boyfriend outfit.

Omdat ik het de laatste tijd best koud vind, heb ik echt alleen maar dikke sweaters aan. En omdat je ze ook zo gauw weer zat raakt, zocht ik mijn heil in de kast van mijn vriend;) altijd leuk om daar eens rond te snuffelen.
Toen mijn schoonmoeder laatst als toppunt een verzameling oude jeans van mijn vriend in zijn puberjaren meebracht, viel mijn oog op een vreselijk uitziend recht model: ja! Meteen aangetrokken en hij zat precies zoals ik me had voorgesteld: lekker fout! Ik noem hem dus ook niet de ‘mom jeans’ maar mijn eigen variant op de ‘boyfriend jeans’ ;) Toen ik daarbij ook nog eens deze heerlijk foute joggingtrui van hem vond, kon ik mijn lol niet op en besloot deze twee te herenigen: voila, de nineties look! Afgestyled met wat hakken en gouden sieraden vond ik het al met al een leuke combinatie die mijn dag helemaal goedmaakte.

Wat vinden jullie ?! Laat het me weten!



11 opmerkingen:

Sofia zei

You're so beautiful ! I'm fond of your shoes :)

Hope you have a good day, greetings from Paris,
Sofia
http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

Unknown zei

love this look, great combination!
Irene
www.thedailylace.com

lnthw zei

Geweldig! Waar afdankertjes al niet goed voor kunnen zijn, you look amaaaazing :) x

Unknown zei

Staat supergaaaaf bij elkaar! (:

Unknown zei

Ik vind het leuk! :)

Liefs
Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

Olivia's Catastrophe zei

Hey! A blog in both English and dutch? Eindelijk, twee talen dat ik kan zelf praten! I love the outfit as well. Definitely deserving of its title, and it looks super comfy!

Check out my post on high street vs. high end fashion: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/high-end-vs-high-street-2014-blogger.html

Keytothefuture zei

Heel gaaf!

Eniwhere Fashion zei

Wow. I love this jeans!!!! Also I have made ​​a "boyfriend outfits." Thank you for follow me; from now on I will follow you on Bloglovin. Kisses,
Eni K.

http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

Vanessa zei

Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Anoniem zei

Leuke outfit, vooral die Nike sweater!

Unknown zei

Love this look, edgy and chic at the same time!